Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got fired...

My former boss filed a lawsuit against the company and listed me and another guy as witnesses...

So, the company fired the two of us...

What a bunch of fooked up sheit....

Everytime I buy a new bike, I get fired...same thing happened 4 years ago when I bought the 2004 ZX-10R

Hahahaha

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gives me more time to ride....think I will apply for social security....qualify next month....

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Well ain't that a B. You seem to be not so worried though. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah...company has several lawsuits against it....really bad news....I may have to go find an employment/labor law attorney too...didn't pay me commissions owed according to my calculations...sent several e-mails to the President with no response...and now retaliation termination...clearly isn't legal...the mortgage industry is so crooked....

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I go to business school with a guy who sold his brokerages. Must not be a fun place.
a lot of crooked/dishonest people...my former company has several lawsuits against for non payment..

I sent them e-mail after e-mail about not being paid correctly on my commissions and they ignored them...

Looking for attorney at this moment...

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Well got fired...

My former boss filed a lawsuit against the company and listed me and another guy as witnesses...

So, the company fired the two of us...

What a bunch of fooked up sheit....

Everytime I buy a new bike, I get fired...same thing happened 4 years ago when I bought the 2004 ZX-10R

Hahahaha

You can sue them for that I believe. Eventhough you work for an at will job, I do not think it was right to fire you as a result of being a witness...It is like women and maternity leave.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah, you can sue, but if it's a mortgage company, they're probably already going down the tubes with the rest of them.

·
Registered
197 Posts
sorry to hear that man, oh well, there is always better jobs out there, im actually looking for one of those better jobs. whatever you do i would keep the bike for sure

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Thats the spirit Older Guy just relax and take it as it comes and enjoy yourself a big :thumbsup: to you M8

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I know it's off topic but your sig says kit ECU, did I miss something or are you planning ahead?

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know it's off topic but your sig says kit ECU, did I miss something or are you planning ahead?
I put it in the financing package with the Akrapovic full system....and I guess now they have determined they do need the harness to go with it...

It is not installed as it isn't necessary with the stock exhaust...

Yes, was planning ahead....hadn't planned on losing my job though...yeah...had a really tough life...wife rejected me and drank herself to death, dad disowned me, brother betrayed me, and on and on....I can't wait to die in this lifetime...for sure...

·
Registered
707 Posts
Steve, I am sure you had some good - great times in your life

Did they last forever ? No ?

well the bad times don't either.

So keep yer chin up. losing that job could be the best thing that ever happend to you.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts