Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

check out our newest creation that debuted at the Boz Bros bike show in Mid-Ohio. It is in the December issue of Two Wheel Tuner. We have four or five more photo shots setup for the bike. The name of the bike is "Resurrection." It is a 1999 Ducati 749 converted to a 998 with a 300mm rear tire. It is a really good looking bike. check it out let me know what you think.

brad

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Everyone who's ever owned a Duc will probably be pissed, but I guess as custom bikes go, it's alright.. but then the question is why you would destroy one of the worlds nicest bikes out of the box and do that. Wasn't there a discount sale on a GSXR someplace?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I think the paint looks good. Im with busa^^ on the why did ya use the 749 but to each is own. Do ya got anymore picts.?

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:+1: No offense just not my cup of tea!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
byebyebusa said:
Everyone who's ever owned a Duc will probably be pissed, but I guess as custom bikes go, it's alright.. but then the question is why you would destroy one of the worlds nicest bikes out of the box and do that. Wasn't there a discount sale on a GSXR someplace?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :spit: :spit:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
The paint looks good but that huge tire is throwing it all off.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
nathanw said:
That poor poor Duc. It used to be beautiful.
:+1:
I'll never understand why people want to do that kind of thing. These bikes are designed for performance, not for posing in a hooters parking lot or something.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Maybe a 240 rear tire would be a little more proportionate, but overall I like it. Hell it's a show bike, I sport that to a bike night fo' sho'.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
phastone said:
:+1:
I'll never understand why people want to do that kind of thing. These bikes are designed for performance, not for posing in a hooters parking lot or something.
:thumbsup:

That's why the middle aged small penis crowd rides Harleys, to pose with. Sportbikes were meant to be ridden and ridden HARD, not turned into un-rideable monstrosities..:idea:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
i could have thought of a better use for that bike... sorry but doesnt do it for me. And ive never understood the whole death demon and destruction paint jobs some of you guys use... is it supposed to be "tough" ? Would have looked so much better as a WSB race rep.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts