Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just a quick note to ask fellow ZX-10R.netters to be fair and have a little common decency when discussing and making deals in the classified section.
As an example... I put some oem items that I have at home for sale as I no longer need them because of mods that I've dropped yet more of my hard earned (or high interest) money on.
I want a fair deal and I want the next guy to get a fair deal. (not stealership prices) If you PM or contact me and don't like my prices fine.
That's that. If you PM or contact me and start asking for paypal contact info to finalize the deal, then finalize the deal or let me know you've changed your mind.
Please don't act like we're making a deal then never contact me to give me an update or let me know you decided to purchase elsewhere or changed your mind.
We're here as a community to help each other and provide info,a hard time or whatever... You know?
Thanks.
Cary
valskater
:hello:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:+1:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
I 2nd that, i was contacted for my Silverstar bulbs, and then the guy just disappered, i thought we had a deal. Anyways, i still have them for anyone interested, just give a shout out to me of a price shipped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts