Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I MEANT RESPECT

finally made it out to in Orlando and met up with and a few of his friends. I cant even put into words how great of a guy he is, i needed A few items and he had them all and acted as if we had been friends for years. if anyone is in Orlando i highly suggest meeting up with him.

Trey hit me up to ride anytime. Anyone know how hard it is to find riding mates that you trust? that you want next to in a corner. he is one of those guys.

thanks Trey!!!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
WOODYZX10R said:
finally made it out to in Orlando and met up with and a few of his friends. I cant even put into words how great of a guy he is, i needed A few items and he had them all and acted as if we had been friends for years. if anyone is in Orlando i highly suggest meeting up with him.

Trey hit me up to ride anytime. Anyone know how hard it is to find riding mates that you trust? that you want next to in a corner. he is one of those guys.

thanks Trey!!!!!
:+1:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
yep treys rep is pretty good, i understand his done a fair bit of work for various ppl on the forums aswell

·
Still here
9,059 Posts

Space coast10r and Sneaky Devil too.

Funny, Trey even mentioned it was like we'd all ridden together before.

Good peeps.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:hippie:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Yeah a big :+1: to that. Trey is a great guy.

The group that went to the Art of Motorcycle was a great group to ride with.
Lets hope we can all ride together some more.

OT:
Trey, what is the address and name of the place they have the thursday bike night over there. Also, is there any nights on the weekend where bikes meet?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Spacecoast 10R said:
Yeah a big :+1: to that. Trey is a great guy.

The group that went to the Art of Motorcycle was a great group to ride with.
Lets hope we can all ride together some more.

OT:
Trey, what is the address and name of the place they have the thursday bike night over there. Also, is there any nights on the weekend where bikes meet?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2699+Cassel+Creek+Blvd,+Casselberry,+FL&ie=UTF8&om=1

THere is the map to hooters. If you make it down let me know. I try to go as often as i can...which isn't allot :sad:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
trey? who is that? o trey... yea you can tell from his posts he seems like a bit of a homo i mean a stand up guy.:badteeth: if i lived closer id probly hit him up for a paint job, does great work.

·
PostWhore
13,495 Posts
yeah, Trey aiight... :mrgreen:

really helped me out at Jennings at my first track day, and even gave his BBQ fer lunch :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
GuitarPlyr said:
yeah, Trey aiight... :mrgreen:

really helped me out at Jennings at my first track day, and even gave his BBQ fer lunch :thumbsup:

Thats a good man to give up his food...

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
WOODYZX10R said:
i cnat spel yu guna held it agianst me?

wow make 1 mistake your whole life and someone has to point it out.
(okay maybe 1 mistake an hour but who is counting?)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts