Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey admin, I know I have been gone awhile but all of my pics in my gallery are gone.
Whats up with that ?

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got any guns?

I have found late in life, Im 60, that 5 AR's, 6 Glocks, and 2 Mossbergs keep me plenty busy and happy.

Yeah, I still have my bikes, dont ride em much. Spend most of my time at the Gun Ranges now.
Yes I do lol. But arthritis has may hands hurting so I can't really enjoy much without pain.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Yes I do lol. But arthritis has may hands hurting so I can't really enjoy much without pain.
I dunno what your state says about it but, CBD oil, cream or edibles, help a ton with arthritis pain. It's legal up here, I dunno about down there. I use it on my knees and it works wonders.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im sorry to hear that Don. I know you have had some hard knocks the past few years. I hope 2019 brings more joy, some how some way, than you could have ever imagined.
Love your avatar pic man.
Thanks

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dunno what your state says about it but, CBD oil, cream or edibles, help a ton with arthritis pain. It's legal up here, I dunno about down there. I use it on my knees and it works wonders.
I'm actually looking into that (CBD oil) myself for after surgery next week.
What type and strength do you use ?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I'm actually looking into that (CBD oil) myself for after surgery next week.
What type and strength do you use ?
my hippy roommates gave me some i dunno what strength or any of that so i have to experiment more to figure that out but, without it my knees are worthless

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Just glad to have you back on here Don. :ayyy: We need more of our old skool peeps on here
Amen to that. Used to be quite the family atmosphere around here. Im not sure if people just move on or the Instatwitterface thing has swallowed them up? Either way its kind of a shame.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.