Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't forget to vote! Remember this year Republicans will vote on Tuesday and Democrats on Wednesday........ I know that it is unfair that the Democrats have an extra day to campain, but thats just the way it is this year......

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
AK10R said:
Don't forget to vote! Remember this year Republicans will vote on Tuesday and Democrats on Wednesday........ I know that it is unfair that the Democrats have an extra day to campain, but thats just the way it is this year......
:spit: :crackup:

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
AK10R said:
close. the independants vote tomorrow. the democrats vote on wednesday and the republicans vote thursday.:crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
AK10R said:
:lol:....no need to worry tomorrow...the Republicans will be out in full force tomorrow and that's a Republican promise.:cool:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:lol:

Good one!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
the voting machines have had the final totals for weeks. Karl Rove refers to it as "the math". The sad part is everyone can stay home, work on your bike, watch tv, spend a little extra time with the family. We have the right to vote, but do we have the right to have our vote counted? :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
beenthere said:
the voting machines have had the final totals for weeks. Karl Rove refers to it as "the math". The sad part is everyone can stay home, work on your bike, watch tv, spend a little extra time with the family. We have the right to vote, but do we have the right to have our vote counted? :dontknow:

did you forget the Presidential Election chad thing? :heyyou:..no everyone needs to vote tomorrow and don't listen to polls..shoot the Media already declared Gore a winner for the presidency early...Republicans will not fall for that again and will show up in droves for all elections.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
their should be some sort of disclaimer. don't want any democrats from florida thinking it is true.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
beenthere said:
Wow. We must have attended the same college :badteeth:

Ask youself, what is more probable -- the above is true (and a bunch of "these folks" just haven't made an appearance on Larry King yet) or it's simply a conspiracy that ultimately keeps people from taking part in a wonderful piece of the American dream?

·
Registered
254 Posts
There's a free county newspaper that is printed weekly where I live, in the editorial section they do a "man in the street" question.
Last weeks question was, "Are you going to vote next week?"
Of the 6 people questioned, all 6 said yes for various reasons and issues,
but one woman said, "Yes, I can't wait to get Bust out of there!"
Priceless.

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
JH,
Maybe, raise tax's, open the border's, make drugs legal, take away my right to bare arms, Allow third turm abortions, remove troops from the war on terror, allow men to rape children (NAMLB), take in God We Trust off currency, unfetterd free trade, try to make the US a secular-progressive one world vision,
I can go on for hours.
Oh and the thread is truely funny. LOL I smell a thread jacks.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Well at least with Foley gone the kids will be safer. Oh wait, he is a Republican. Maybe he is a NAMBLA member.
Drugs bad, alcohol good- yeah right, keep locking up people for drugs and slap the wrist of drunk driving assholes. Unless they are rich then they can just do "rehab."

Haven't heard much about Noel Bush and her forging prescriptions for drugs lately have we. A family matter my ass.
Jeb Bush will lock your kid up quicker than shit for having some pot, but his little girl gets in trouble several times and it's not our business. Hmmm.
His son isn't much better.
State attorney Rundel's kid was caught stealing a truck after being in trouble many times- time for prosecutor to step down, can't control your kid, get him out of trouble over and over, but prosecute others for less.

United States of Hypocrisy.

Sick of the whole game myself.

I don't get how anyone thinks either party is better or always right.
It's not like supporting your local football team or kawasaki you know.
How about we try something new and vote on what people have done and will do rather than the "my team" mentality.

I hope I do see the day, "in god we trust comes off the money." It's my money too and I don't trust the bastard- lets priests molest kids- but I'm sure he has a plan for that.

Impeach god and give someone else a chance to ruin, I mean run the earth.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
circusnuts said:
Wow. We must have attended the same college :badteeth:

Ask youself, what is more probable -- the above is true (and a bunch of "these folks" just haven't made an appearance on Larry King yet) or it's simply a conspiracy that ultimately keeps people from taking part in a wonderful piece of the American dream?
All I really hope for is a fair election that allows all who want to vote, can. And that every legal vote is counted. Then let the majority rule, not judges appointing winners. I believe thats what a real democracy is.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
whispering smith said:
JH,
Maybe, raise tax's, open the border's, make drugs legal, take away my right to bare arms, Allow third turm abortions, remove troops from the war on terror, allow men to rape children (NAMLB), take in God We Trust off currency, unfetterd free trade, try to make the US a secular-progressive one world vision,
I can go on for hours.
Oh and the thread is truely funny. LOL I smell a thread jacks.
:+1: and here she is........ the new speaker. Add to that voting down all the weapons systems (B1, missle defense)......

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts