Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOBODY knows how to fudge an election like the Republicans. I'll give you guys that much!

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=16105

Ahh FEAR. You guys are great at that! Telling people they will be arrested if they vote tomorrow. And how bout the thread below this one? Telling people that Dems vote Wednesday. It's a joke, sure. But the sad part is, nothing is beneath you when it comes to putting religious hypocrites, thieves, and drug using gay philanderes in office. Whatever it takes, eh boys? Good job! :fu2:

Gonna be a lot of crying around here when you lose control of the House. And with a little luck (and some common sense from voters) you will be losing control of the Senate. God, just the thought of Congressional hearings on where our tax dollars are being spent to fund Bush's war gives me chills... CHILLS!

·
Registered
152 Posts
funny that you think republicans are trying to put "drug using gay philanderes in office" seeing how republicans tend to be conservitive and typically frown on homosexuality. psh

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
sonnyboy11 said:
NOBODY knows how to fudge an election like the Republicans. I'll give you guys that much!

Ahh FEAR. You guys are great at that! Telling people they will be arrested if they vote tomorrow. And how bout the thread below this one? Telling people that Dems vote Wednesday. It's a joke, sure. But the sad part is, nothing is beneath you when it comes to putting religious hypocrites, thieves, and drug using gay philanderes in office. Whatever it takes, eh boys? Good job! :fu2:

Gonna be a lot of crying around here when you lose control of the House. And with a little luck (and some common sense from voters) you will be losing control of the Senate. God, just the thought of Congressional hearings on where our tax dollars are being spent to fund Bush's war gives me chills... CHILLS!
I vote that we all chip in and buy sunnyboy a new bike.... without one he is turning into a a big mean person.........
:hello:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
well thiers 5000+ members lets all give him 1.50 and the generous ones give him 2.00 and he can buy a new bike. he sure is an debator, but he does have some good points i may not agree with all of them but i try and look at things fom both sides.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
sonnyboy11 has tried to make his mark....I am going to vote tomorrow and
count on that I won't think about one thing Sonny said or linked. :headshake:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'm shocked that any Democrat would want to play the gay card. I'm sure if a poll was taken or a study performed you would find the overwhelming percentage of homosexuals and their supporters are Democrats. I don't know many personally, but every one I know is a Democrat. I'm not taking a wrong/right stance here, just the facts as I see 'em. And I would bet a paycheck on it.

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
1eyeninja said:
:headshake
boy, your foolish non-sensical rant only reinforces the fact that liberalism is a mental disorder
:+1: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: His "pithy" comments shows that, not much comes out of his mouth but guttersniping, and fanatical views, a new bike would not help :headshake. Will he eat his words when he is proven wrong by the people?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:eek:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
sonnyboy11 said:

WOO!! Somebodies in dire need of a Coke and a smile!

·
Registered
903 Posts
sonnyboy11 said:

Ummmm .. Simmerdownow

It's fine to state your opinion, but knock it off with flipping the bird to people who don't think like you...

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
November 8th headlines in the New York Times:

Dems WIN!! Set Sights On White House

OR:

Republicans Steal Elections

:lol:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts