Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
every single politician should be shot right in the head, they are all so dumb it makes me sick. do u guys remember the whole thing about the island of guam tipping over, lmao that was the most retarted one of them all.

·
Registered
744 Posts
every single politician should be shot right in the head, they are all so dumb it makes me sick. do u guys remember the whole thing about the island of guam tipping over, lmao that was the most retarted one of them all.
Got yer back.

and a response to this democrat.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GO GATA!!!! lol.... just watched that video, pretty funny.....

Ughhh oh how I hate things in this country....

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
I wonder if it could be an indication that bright, well adjusted, normal, frugal, common sense laden individuals run away from the morass that is government. Unfortunatly that leaves only averistic, drunk on power, lazy, pussy hound jackass's left to run things.

if memory serves there was a hew and cry about "cattle guards" out west. Funding was being cut and big city democrats were up in arms about people losing their jobs... Well for those of you who don't know, "cattle guards" are simply pipes laid in a ditch carved into the road. Free range cattle who are fenced in may move along the fence until they come to a road. the cattle guards are installed at that point in the road and the cattle don't like to walk on the pipes as they move and feel uneven. Cars and trucks have no problem going over the pipes so they act as a "gate" that lets cars through with out letting cattle through.

the funding was going to be cut and simply let the ranchers take care of them, but the congress critters, not wanting to be bogged down with actually finding out what "cattle guards" were... started screaming and pointing fingers and bitching about being heartless and evil and the like...

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I wonder if it could be an indication that bright, well adjusted, normal, frugal, common sense laden individuals run away from the morass that is government. Unfortunatly that leaves only averistic, drunk on power, lazy, pussy hound jackass's left to run things.

if memory serves there was a hew and cry about "cattle guards" out west. Funding was being cut and big city democrats were up in arms about people losing their jobs... Well for those of you who don't know, "cattle guards" are simply pipes laid in a ditch carved into the road. Free range cattle who are fenced in may move along the fence until they come to a road. the cattle guards are installed at that point in the road and the cattle don't like to walk on the pipes as they move and feel uneven. Cars and trucks have no problem going over the pipes so they act as a "gate" that lets cars through with out letting cattle through.

the funding was going to be cut and simply let the ranchers take care of them, but the congress critters, not wanting to be bogged down with actually finding out what "cattle guards" were... started screaming and pointing fingers and bitching about being heartless and evil and the like...
...You had me at, "that leaves only averistic, drunk on power, lazy, pussy hound jackass's left" :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
A little bull, and an outhouse. Get it?
I actually missed that I guess I wasn't focused....smart man :thumbsup:

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning? :dontknow:

I only asked because you didn't get it. :idea:

Slow your roll Tito. :thefinger
Agree, I thought it was just an observation not intended at ANYONE

I have ben trying to stay out of your way, stop hurting your overly sensitive feelings, not replying to any of your poosts,.....as fighting with you is a complete and total waste of my time. But I see your ready to rumble again. Darn shame really.
I don't think anything was directed at you.

naw, get this? :fu2:
Same thing...I don't think anything was directed at you. :headshake:dontknow:

bloo

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I have ben trying to stay out of your way, stop hurting your overly sensitive feelings, not replying to any of your poosts,.....as fighting with you is a complete and total waste of my time. But I see your ready to rumble again. Darn shame really.
LOL man you are 50 + years old and act like a complete douche. I asked you if you got the joke. You flipped me off because of it. LOL douche.

MM or JimmyJam or whatever you are calling yourself these days, grow up. I will be the first to say that I can get hot, but you are one of the worst guys on this board. I used to like you for a while, you do seem to have disposable money to throw at bikes and whatnot...you test this and that. You contribute to the board. And I guess this is why people let you act like a complete pansy? Still waxing on and on about how the S1000RR has a dyno mode? Still whining about your pig R1? Maybe I should put "BANNED" under my screen name and stop posting?

Just like the other thread where you quoted/insulted me and then deleted it...but for some reason couldn't comprehend why I replied to what YOU said to ME. Your logic seems to be faulty.

LOL wait wait wait...unless you thought I was trying to, "pick a fight" as you would call it? :lol: :lol:

Would it make you feel better if I didn't ever respond to you anymore? Yeah? Well too bad douche. Put me on ignore.

And I will say it again, take it to PM...but we both know you won't because then there won't be an audience. Just like last time when I suggested it.

Edit: I see bloo is here. I will take my lumps if appropriate.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Why take anything to PM's? I was very happy with how things were. I was giving you a very wide berth and all was right with the world between us.

You chose start it again tonight. Just couldnt let it go could ya? Just had to start the shit storming again. Why didnt you take your own advice and take it to PM's this time? Oh, no audience for you.

Your ramblings remind me of Michael Jacksons man in the mirror song.

I dont care if you like me, insult me, or think I am a douche. Not sure why you would think I would. STOP wasting both of our time.
Dude, what? :lol:

How did I start with you? Because I asked you if you got a joke? Really? I mean REALLY? You make NO sense brohamski. Dude, I extended an olive branch and you shit all over it. Now I am wasting your time? LOL

And let me be the first to tell ya, that I am not the first to think you are a complete jackass. TRUST me on that one.

C'mon, you know you wanna PM me. Do it. DO IT!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
:eyecrazy: :BangHead:

Man she is just a little north of me...I swear people from Wisconsin aren't all like this! Also, after this aired she changed her facebook account and deleted one of her interests: Mexican history and heritage. And her explanation for what was just looked at in that vid is even worse than the vid itself. luls

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
:eyecrazy: :BangHead:

Man she is just a little north of me...I swear people from Wisconsin aren't all like this! Also, after this aired she changed her facebook account and deleted one of her interests: Mexican history and heritage. And her explanation for what was just looked at in that vid is even worse than the vid itself. luls
Now that she has found out that Arizona shares a common border with Mexico, do you think she will take a second look at it? :rolleyes:

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
I think our US congressmen and women should be required to take a basic literacy test before taking office.

Oh, add mathematics as well since they can't run a decent budget.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts