Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow best year yet hands down!!!! first time i have EVER been to a bike week that was strait up DOMINATED by sportbikes. I saw some of the craziest stuff. wait till i post pics and vid. I got a car that was built around a zx-9r! turbo this nitro that. gator glass, 240 or 320 rear tires. and oh yea the DAYTONA 200! WITH SO MUCH VID IM GOING TO NEED KICKAHO TO MOVE IN!!!! The monster kawi's and attack kawi's were strait up killing the comp! I got vid from turn 2-8!!!!!! Met about 50 differtent 10 owners and only 1 that new about this site! {advertising aint workin mods!} i got to hang with turbo ten for awhile and then the busa chopper rolled up and we both went to lookin and touching. I saw a zx-10r with a I pod and 2 4in speakers. well all i can really say is pics soon sunburt right now.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I had a great time too. My buddy took a bunch of pics, i'll see if he'll post them up or give them to me to post. Sucks about Hacking getting taken out on the first lap of the Superbike race. And Roger Hayden's highside was nasty.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
yeah everytime a talk to a 10r rider most likely dont know about this site but i always mention it to them cause they got the best bike around but they're missing the best 10r site.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:+1:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok uploading pics to comp now. i dont know how to do vis so that may take a day or 2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts