Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
What's the point of her article? To point out her ignorance? I think this is the first article I've ever seen that points out how much a reporter doesn't know about the article they are writing.

·
Registered
641 Posts
She just admitted that she was dumb and ignorant...shouldn't help her credibility at all

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
HAHA...... Fat girls are so jelious.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
How could the editor even allow such an article? Give that to a bunch of 6th graders to read then ask them what the important point of the article is or what it is saying overall (and winner gets $20)......you'd probably just get blank stares.......I'm 57 and I don't get the point....other than she's a dumb ass. :dontknow::headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys, I read it three times maybe thinking, did I miss something. My wife and my buddy who went last year both read it and said what a dumb bitch. I knew there was a reason I don't subscribe to the paper. My response probably won't matter, but I feel compelled to put this idiot in her place. Just wanted to see if you guys felt the same way.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
In her opening statement she calls Valentino a race car driver.
So there wasn't much prep in this story.
She stumbles across the rider in the lobby.
Indy is like that,alot of attrachtions can come and go thru downtown without a big fan gathering.
Motorcycle racing,is growing in popularity in the states,but still it isn't recognized amongst your next door neighbors either.Just us select people follow this classy nitch of riders in this sport.How many 125cc and 250 riders can you name?None myself,but her to be a sport columinist she's not suppoused to come across as dingy.
She calls it like it is,in her opinion.It doesn't go over to well with alot of us,but atleast she didn't pretend to call him race car driver and keep glorifying him and walk along in his shadows.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Woman like that give blonds a bad rep.:crackup:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
the article is downright pointless and even insulting to the reader. this woman writes an article to tell us she doesn't know anything about racing. this is the type of writing that is usually found in teenager's blogs, but no where else, because no one cares about what you don't know.

do you think anyone wants to read an article i wrote that talks about how little i know about genetic sequencing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts