Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy replica ZX10Rs?

I'm interested in zx10r collectibles for my desk. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
96 Posts
i did a search on google shopping and found some decent first and second gens.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,869 Posts
Toys 'r Us usually has a decent selection.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
He's just being a smart ass. I've never seen any at Walmart.
:+1: me either.....BUT i did get some little dirt and street bikes from there a while back BUT i can't remember if they even had a model or anything or if it was just a die cast with graphics......try ebay, i've seen a shitload of them on there. best of luck!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
He's just being a smart ass. I've never seen any at Walmart.
No HE is not being a smart ass you just don't Know the History of the ZX10R Replicas. WalMart is where I use to get all mine in 2004 and years beyond... and noticed lately Walmart does not like to sell even model planes these days....but that was the best place to get some Repicas in the past. :heyyou:

bloo

·
Registered
380 Posts
No HE is not being a smart ass you just don't Know the History of the ZX10R Replicas. WalMart is where I use to get all mine in 2004 and years beyond... and noticed lately Walmart does not like to sell even model planes these days....but that was the best place to get some Repicas in the past. :heyyou:

bloo
Well than i stand corrected and I apologize. I have never seen any bike replicas at any of the Walmarts by me so that's what I was going off of. And you're right, I do not know the history of the ZX-10R replicas :headshake

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Well than i stand corrected and I apologize. I have never seen any bike replicas at any of the Walmarts by me so that's what I was going off of. And you're right, I do not know the history of the ZX-10R replicas :headshake
That's ok........I just been here so long just happen to be part of this kind of the thread in the past. :wink::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I cannot find the ZX10R in Black anwywere. Please post a link if you find one.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I would love to find a magna red 05! have had no luck on ebay

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,372 Posts
Ironically, the best place for this is your local Kawi dealership.

Go figure lol.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Why not just pick up the correct year/gen and then paint it?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts