Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where in the service manual I can look to to find out how to get the pegs off?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Mmmmmm, perhaps i'm missing something but isn't peg removal a pretty straightforward job? but then i'm just a PW :shock:

BD

·
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big Daddy said:
Mmmmmm, perhaps i'm missing something but isn't peg removal a pretty straightforward job? but then i'm just a PW :shock:

BD
Get your dirty #1500 outta here! :x

Usually they're just bolted on yes, but these iz funky.

·
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SP8 said:
What happened? Your's snap in half like everybody elses?
No I'm planning on replacing them before they do.

I just wanted a little info before I ordered some but after inspecting them closer, I relized how easy they are to take off. No thanks to BD of course. [smilie=B: :D

·
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, if even that. Came off real easy like. I'm just used to the gixxers that bolt through the back.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
rocket girl said:
I've been trying to get some "gold" pegs, with no luck. Anyone know where they are in stock? :)
You can always be naughty, and buy some gold rearsets. I know I'm bad like that. This is a pic of gold Sato rearsets for the RC51, but they make them for the ZX10R. The ZX10R are shaped different.

·
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rocket girl said:
I've been trying to get some "gold" pegs, with no luck. Anyone know where they are in stock? :)
Sato sells the pegs by themselves too. I've seen only the black ones so far but since they make gold rearsets I'd assume they make gold pegs. Only drawback is that there $70.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts