Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,037 Posts
I have one of those! It's a lot of fun, but you need a lot of open space (parking lot) to operate it. Just running it in on a 2-lane road in front of your house is hard. It's VERY sluggish steering. I think maybe it was designed by a Honda engineer :dontknow: :lol: Oh, and unlike the real ZX-10, it won't wheelie. :sad:

·
Registered
221 Posts
SkyDork said:
I have one of those! It's a lot of fun, but you need a lot of open space (parking lot) to operate it. Just running it in on a 2-lane road in front of your house is hard. It's VERY sluggish steering. I think maybe it was designed by a Honda engineer :dontknow: :lol: Oh, and unlike the real ZX-10, it won't wheelie. :sad:

if it wont wheelie then its not worth it.....lol...:beer:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
dude, Trey already has one in each color.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
zx7rydr said:
dude, Trey already has one in each color.
:thumbsup: yep and they have a serious tank slapper problem . Unless the surface is glass smooth mine shakes so bad I have to let off the throttle:headshake steering is very sluggish at speed you need to let off or brake to make quick steering possible

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
That looks kool! But how does it stay up? Does it have training wheels or somethin? Also how much? :dontknow:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Zega said:
Now Zig, don't go chroming it all out now! :wink:

ha!!! :lol: good one!

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
ZiG 9th said:
That looks kool! But how does it stay up? Does it have training wheels or somethin? Also how much? :dontknow:
they run about $50 at the local superstores and the do have a wire that sticks in the side to keep it from fallig all the way over.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts