Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to let you guys know that we are doing some remodeling and reorganizing this week. we have closed our local business, and are not going to be taking any new orders until 3/6/06. everything will be going out on schedule, but please be patient with us! we are upgrading our phone system among other things in order to better serve you guys. right now it is hard to get to every phone call, but that will be fixed after this week.

there are numerous members that received quotes yesterday for parts. if anyone would like to order any part you have a quote on please send me a pm or call and leave a message. we do take paypal as well. if any member wants to go that route you can paypal us at: [email protected] . please make sure to leave detailed descriptions of what you are ordering as well as shipping info.

im sorry for any problems this might create. this is something that i dont want to do but its necessary.

i will be on the computer today periodically checking pm's and emails. i will answer any questions sent to me. it will take me a few to get back to you though.

after this week we will be good to go. more phone lines, better ability to take care of all the members, etc. i want to make sure you guys are kept up to date with what is going on. i dont want to leave anyone in the dark.

thanks for understanding.
brad

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Good luck with everything!

Hope it goes as well as it can Brad!

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Good luck brotha....I will order the suit when everything is said and done, Thanks

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Good luck brad with the remodel. You guys offer great service now.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Not only has Brad provided great service post remodel but for those that have recently ordered he's made an effort to inform everyone of potential delays instead of letting a customer sit and wonder. :thumbsup:

BD

·
Registered
223 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Not only has Brad provided great service post remodel but for those that have recently ordered he's made an effort to inform everyone of potential delays instead of letting a customer sit and wonder. :thumbsup:

BD
Very True!

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
After working with him once and how good he was (shut up with your off color remarks to that one lol) I now buy all my gear from him. I imagine I will probably start buying all my parts from him too...probably start off with a damn brembo m/c...damn this bike it has a gun to my head making me spend more money...

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Perferd said:
After working with him once and how good he was (shut up with your off color remarks to that one lol) I now buy all my gear from him. I imagine I will probably start buying all my parts from him too...probably start off with a damn brembo m/c...damn this bike it has a gun to my head making me spend more money...
:welcome: to my madness. :crackup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts