Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
well this will either be one of his greatest jumps or one of the saddest days if something goes wrong, Pastrana is a god but he still only has a few more lives left in him!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
THe guys got a death wish, I was listneing to him on loveline about a month ago and he was talking about it, he also was talking about some of his base jumps, he actually had a accident where his parachute malfunctioned and he hit the ground, should of probably been dead he said, oh well, he's one crazy fucker.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
:iamwithst Nitro Circus And Travis Pastrana are all asking for it!! :eyecrazy: Death wish, understatement :badteeth:

Something will click in all there heads when someone dies in there little group....:idea:

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
nah hes good ,199 lives and only used up around 110 give or take a few :wink:

He is one bad mamma jamma no doubting that.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea travis is a nut. this should be a good show and i hope he makes it.

if i knew more people that were going id drive up for it. We will most likely just go downtown and get drunk though.

·
Registered
191 Posts
yea travis is a nut. this should be a good show and i hope he makes it.

if i knew more people that were going id drive up for it. We will most likely just go downtown and get drunk though.
if you go to downtown sd dont get a cab. Those are some crazy mofos. Had an awesome expirience with one last weekend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts