Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,982 Posts
I have one since I upgraded to my gen 5. But it's green. Too bad for you!!! :lol:

Reactions: Helitech

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one since I upgraded to my gen 5. But it's green. Too bad for you!!! :lol:

Paint match and send it my way? Lol! Congrats again on the bike, she looked like a beauty on your thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,982 Posts
Paint match and send it my way? Lol! Congrats again on the bike, she looked like a beauty on your thread.

I could do that, but the price of it would be close to what Kawi sells them for anyway. That paint ain't cheap. :wink:

Christmas is right around the corner though. Put a green cowl on your red bike and you'll fit right in with all the decorations! :ayyy:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could do that, but the price of it would be close to what Kawi sells them for anyway. That paint ain't cheap. :wink:

Christmas is right around the corner though. Put a green cowl on your red bike and you'll fit right in with all the decorations! :ayyy:

And I'd be the grinch with a mismatched cowl! I'll wait a bit and if a red one doesn't pop up I'll call the dealerships here in Japan to see how much they sell them for (BOO!). But the dollar to yen rate is awesome (YAY!).

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,982 Posts
And I'd be the grinch with a mismatched cowl! I'll wait a bit and if a red one doesn't pop up I'll call the dealerships here in Japan to see how much they sell them for (BOO!). But the dollar to yen rate is awesome (YAY!).

Hahahaha. Good luck with it. Hope you find one!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you look at that, found in on eBay for $100 shipped for an OEM one. Done!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,982 Posts
Would you look at that, found in on eBay for $100 shipped for an OEM one. Done!

Pics or it didn't happen. :lol:

Congrats! That's not a bad price either!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,982 Posts
I lied, we worked out a final price to bump it to Priority shipping.
Hot-damn! I love getting boxes of bike shit in the mail! :eek:ccasion1

Well, I still have a green one if someone sees this and makes it to the end here. :werd: :badteeth::crackup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts