Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The world's greatest motorcycle racers take to the track at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the second running of the Red Bull Indianapolis GP on August 28-30. Three-Day General Admission tickets are on sale now and start at just $75.

Last year’s inaugural Red Bull Indianapolis GP featured an intense and exciting battle between MotoGP superstars Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden under the most extreme weather conditions. Rossi was able to hold off Hayden down the stretch to secure the inaugural victory and will return again this year to defend his title.

In addition to the jam-packed schedule of on-track action, the 2009 Red Bull Indianapolis GP weekend will feature a number of exciting events and activities for fans and motorcycle enthusiasts, including rider Q&As, a Riders for Health charity auction, live music by Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider James Toseland and his band Crash, and much more throughout the city of Indianapolis! For a full schedule and details about the weekend, visit www.redbullindianapolisgp.com.

Tickets for the 2009 Red Bull Indianapolis GP on sale now! Get yours at www.imstix.com today!​

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
So the $75 tickets will get me in for all 3 days and I can just sit wherever to watch the race? Only bike race I've been to is at Barbers where theres no proper "stands" - you just sit on a towel on the grass like a picnic or whatever.

I'm wanting to go, but if I have to buy these $100+ tickets I can't afford it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
the general admission tickets get you in basically everywhere, except for closed off grand stands and private area's. The main straight away you can sit in with the GA tickets, as well as all the grass area's

we sat at the end of the straight last year out of the rain right when they got off throttle coming down the straight. It was still pretty narley since we still had to wear ear plugs.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Where's bloo, to move this thread and yell at this guy for posting in the wrong section?

·
Registered
2,653 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
:+1: nevernind that it is a 2 year old thread
Damn...didn't even look at the date, just saw a new thread pop up and got all excited about another race...

·
Vendor
6,878 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.