Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F'en economy... Never had any issues, never been down, never had a bad day on it :mrgreen: It has brand new PP tires, fresh oil and coolant, have new EBC pads to go with the front CBR 600 calipers that this site talked me into doing :lol:, Devil carbon exhast (very sweet sound), PCIII, Ivan's TRE, RSC active steering damper, speigler lines (front & back), sato frame and fork sliders, DB puig screen, and a few other things. This is just a feeler to see if any interesting parties are out there. I can get pics if needed but you can do a search on me and find some I'd bet. Price I am seeking is $7600, more than fair but with the economy I'm probably waisting my time...let me know

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
How much are you asking and where are you located?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry bud, I updated with the price and I am in Fayetteville, AR...I could easily meet someone within a 3 or 4 hour drive under certain circumstances

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
So I guess your selling 2 bikes huh? :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
keep the Kawi and get rid of the honda! Not a bad price, if the economy where better.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
keep the Kawi and get rid of the honda! Not a bad price, if the economy where better.
The Honda isn't paid for but I do have an 03 SV1000S with about 10K miles as well for sale.. its fightered out but its my baby and I doubt I'll get any offers that I'll accept...its hard to beat an SV in the hills around here :cool:... thanks for reaffirming my belief that the price is in the right range, KBB said 8500 with no mods and more miles so...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am really going for a complete package sale. I have it for sale locally with a 4'x10' tilt bed trailer for $8500. If I have to part I will certainly start here...thanks and peace

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
bump for a nice bike. GL

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well shiat...anyone want to make an offer before I get bent over on ebay :badteeth: Looks like alot of bikes for sale on here, has anyone gotten a decent deal from resaling to a dealer? I've tried cycle trader and craigslist, with no luck so far

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Your better off selling all the add ons then dropping the price of the bike for a quick sale. Members on these forums will buy the add ons in a hurry.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts