Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A young man had just graduated from medical school at the University of Florida and landed an internship in California. His parents gave him a new Porsche as a graduation gift.

Driving at a high rate of speed through Mississippi, he was stopped by a deputy.

Cop: What's your damn hurry, boy?

Man: Well, I just graduated from medical school and I'm on my way to California for my first job.

Cop: Ohhh, a "Doctor", huh? Why, ain't you special. Fancy car, fancy clothes and everything. What kinda doc are you, anyway?

Man: Well, actually, I specialize in rectum stretching.

Cop: Rectum stretching? What kinda shit is that?

Man: I can't explain why, but the latest thing in California is stretching out your rectum. I can stretch it up to six feet.

Cop: That's the damnest thing I've ever heard of. What the hell do you do with a six foot asshole?

Man: Well, I suppose you give him a badge, a sidearm and a radar gun and sit him on the side of the highway!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
I didn't find this funny.
It's not polite picking on The Nazi Regime.
It's not their fault for being that way.

You need to stop this stereotyping.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I didn't find this funny.
...The Nazi Regime....

...Geez, Static.. You're like a broken record. Give it a rest already! We get the point! You don't like the police and you're Jewish.. Oi Vay!

Can't you just enjoy a joke?! So damn political...

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
...Geez, Static.. You're like a broken record. Give it a rest already! We get the point! You don't like the police and you're Jewish.. Oi Vay!

Can't you just enjoy a joke?! So damn political...

Um.. Oh boy.

Let me clarify a few things. Just for the record.

1) I NEVER EVER in my life said I do not like the police. I have family and friends who LE and FBI and have respect for all LE.
When I use the term Nazi Regime it ONLY and I repeat ONLY refers to ROGUE le who abuse their power for their own gain or are on a power trip and lie, cheat, etc. Yes there are TONS of cases this year alone here in LA county where they have raped women, stolen drugs, beat the crap out of minorities or killed them and I can go on and on for days on this. At that point they are no longer part of the system or trying to serve and protect.

2) I am not Jewish. And in no way do I mean to disrespect those who are Jewis and if you are, I appologize. However, my use of The Nazi Regime has a completey different meaning and intentions.
I am a bit clueless how you would bring up Judaism?
In the Context I use Nazi Regime is WAY different than what you are thinking. I have a feeling you didn't study world history, since the nazi, well they um... here's a brief history. They DID NOT like anyone who was not of their OWN!
Yes it was mostly Jews, but it also included, handicapped, aged, sick, prisoners of war, forced laborers, camp inmates, critics, homosexuals, Slavs, Serbs, Germans, Czechs, Italians, Poles, French, Ukrainians, black, lame, retarded, political opponents, gypsies, anyone they thought were mentally inferior, Poles, Jehovah Witnesses and many others.. Basically everyone that was not of their own.

3) I am in no way into politics, so not political in any fashion.

4) Ummm. well if you read my entire post, I was trying to be funny. Somehow I recken it didn't' come out that way.

I hope this clears any confusion. If not, I will gladly explain it in more detail :)
:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Good one!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
+1 for the megadeth reference, i read throught that whole schpeel and was alittle confused why i wasted the time, but then i got to that post and it made me happy again....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts