Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Recon needs help again! Need stock chain.

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  ForceRecon 
#1 ·
I'm sure some of you out there have converted you bikes to a 520 chain. If anyone has their stock 525 chain I would really like to buy it from you!! Let me know and I'll paypal you the money!!
Thanks guys!
Recon

#4 ·
I still have mine. PM if you want. I have about 3k on the chain but not much stretching. I also have a master link on order with a 16t if you are interested.

#5 ·
ForceRecon said:
I'm going to have to wait something like 5weeks to get a chain from Kawasaki. And RK won't sell the chain to the public... Fuckers!!!!

Recon
Did you try Ara or Slava?

ridersinc or flatout?

I would think they could get you a chain...:dontknow:

#12 ·
Recon got a Chain!!! Thanks guys!! Got one the BAD way!! A friend of mine got blasted by a car two days ago from behind at a stop light. He is OK besides a broken wrist and some whiplash..... Lady was fucking with her makeup and slammed on the brakes too late. Trashed the bike with only 400 miles on it. My friend heard the screech of tires and turned around and tried jumping off. Somehow he managed to not get hurt too bad! But, The bike is a total loss... we took the chain off of it and sait it would not roll with it on the bike....
Thanks for all you help guys!
Especially Crispin!! You Tried buddy!
Sincerely, Recon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.