Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,,need help in deciding which slip ons would be effective on the 06 07 zx10 i want to be heard but nice loud so to speak.

·
Registered
681 Posts
just put a&r baffles in your stock cans, that's what i have and my stock cans are cut down about 5 inches, it sounds awesome and it's cheap. and still looks good.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just put a&r baffles in your stock cans, that's what i have and my stock cans are cut down about 5 inches, it sounds awesome and it's cheap. And still looks good.
what do you mean cut down....cut thecans five inches fom end and then revivit.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Yeah i have the Same as Natep86, Stock cans with Baffles sounds really nice, Especially when your going threw tunnels!

·
Registered
681 Posts
yeah, just take a few inches off the end, then re drill a few holes and re rivet. and cut the baffle down too, they have a&r baffle kits on ebay i do believe. it sounds awesome and it's cheap. then take your remaining several hundred dollars and get some rearsets and a bunch of other shit.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
The A&R baffles are a good choice if you're good with tools. I had them and loved them. If you want a GP style slipon that isn't crazy expensive check out Competition Werkes.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
:dontknow: if i want another suma of them cans.
I just sold my stock 07 cans with A&R baffles in them. There's another dude selling a pair in the for sale section on here cheap. Will save you all the work of doing it yourself. 2006/2007 10r's have a boat load of exhaust options out there. I like the GP look and got the Competition werkes one. Muzzy has a full system for $800 with a GP can. Both muzzy and Comp werkes have color choices too. Its whatever you want, lots of choices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts