Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago, I purchased a 07 ZX 10 SE. My previous bike was a 05 Yamaha R6 of which I had for almost 2 years. I decided it was time to go with a bigger bike. I looked at the ZX 10s and the 06 and 07 R1. The 07 R1 is all new but the stance and feel of the 06 is somewhat similar. I just really didnt like the way it looked or its stance to be honest. Then I saw the ZX 10 and thought it was awesome, then I sat on it and liked it even more, and then the dealership let me test ride it and I absolutely fell in love with it. I was worried about getting a liter bike due to handling but I must say it handles just as well as my R6 did. Its an awesome bike all around. I have ridden a few 636's and like how they handled and they had some good power and the 10 definitely decimates all imo. I still havent gotten into the throttle really hard yet, kinda trying to get used to the power of it to be honest. I just found this site a few days ago, I look forward to being a part of it and getting some good info. Good to meet you all. Take care.

·
Registered
779 Posts
howdy and welcome, i too got out of an r6 and bought an 07 SE..........great minds think alike?

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Where ya at in Ga? Be sure to hit the frapper link in the Newbie section.

Tread

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks all for the welcome, I have a couple pics on my computer of the bike. Sorry for the dumb question but how the hell do i upload pics on this site? Do I need to crop them and then upload them or what?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 24 Posts