Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking price - $3k
2005 zx10r, I bought it rebuilt a little over a year ago with 12k miles on it. It currently has 21k.
Bike runs strong. Oil changed every 2k miles. New spark plugs, tires, and battery. You can check my thread history and see where everything was fixed/replaced :badteeth:

Will need a valve adjustment and the black fairings will not be included as I'm selling them separately to a friend. Bike is majority stock aside from yoshimura slip on and 520 conversion. Would like to keep it but selling it due to moving expenses & price is firm.

Also, I bought the damper from a member on here, it's never worked.

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good call!

Yeah, we have a lot of corners in TN.. This road being the newest and my favorite led to my decision. There's NEVER any traffic as you can see I'm parked in the middle of the road lol but it really made me want to get into track riding. Especially considering my chicken strips are almost nonexistent now.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$1800, but runs and drives?
$1800 - Naked - Starts up every time - I had taken it to a shop for what I was told was a,"Kawi Tick" and it turns out that it's time for a valve adjustment.. I just passed 20k not too long ago and didn't have the money for the adjustment. Bike still runs as it should, I've only been on it once since I got the news from the mechanic. I can make a detailed video of the bike tomorrow if you're interested. (Spark plugs new, battery only a few months old, cam chain tensioner is new, about 200 miles away from needing an oil change. I've had it since 12.6k and changed the oil every 2k miles)

·
Registered
112 Posts
$1800 - Naked - Starts up every time - I had taken it to a shop for what I was told was a,"Kawi Tick" and it turns out that it's time for a valve adjustment.. I just passed 20k not too long ago and didn't have the money for the adjustment. Bike still runs as it should, I've only been on it once since I got the news from the mechanic. I can make a detailed video of the bike tomorrow if you're interested. (Spark plugs new, battery only a few months old, cam chain tensioner is new, about 200 miles away from needing an oil change. I've had it since 12.6k and changed the oil every 2k miles)
Plan on having it around tax time?
I only have about half that I could spend right now

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Wow....not a bad deal for that. That's a good project bike for street or track for sure!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts