Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I have this fender eliminator, I believe I got it from greggs, i dunno, been several years... Anyway, someone thought it would be funny to rip my turn signals off, so I was just looking for options. Where can I get some good looking turn signals that will fasten on like the old ones and wire right up?

Any help is appreciated, and pics of some of yours similar to this would also help.

Yeah, I know I need to clean her up. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
hey cycle gear is having a sale for after hours on the second i know they have very many options in stock there and its an extra 10 percent off of everything icluding clearance it may be nationwide so you may want to check into it

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey cycle gear is having a sale for after hours on the second i know they have very many options in stock there and its an extra 10 percent off of everything icluding clearance it may be nationwide so you may want to check into it

Cool, online I see they have some clear Carbon Fiber that looks pretty decent. Thanks.

Any other opinions?

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Be warry of the cheap plastic led signals. I've had multiple sets that parts of the board quit working over time and some that didn't work straight out the package. Finally boned up to the more expensive AL ones. Working great so far (on wife's SV). Also if you go led, you'll either need resistors or a constant rate flasher.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My signals were free - it is my left arm :)
Screw signals - we don't need them in Tennessee
Yeah, I use my arms too, but I guess in GA, I gotta have signals? Im not sure... Either way, Ide rather have them. I've found many that I like, but most are expensive, so Im still looking.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Be warry of the cheap plastic led signals. I've had multiple sets that parts of the board quit working over time and some that didn't work straight out the package. Finally boned up to the more expensive AL ones. Working great so far (on wife's SV). Also if you go led, you'll either need resistors or a constant rate flasher.
Thanks!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts