Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of Rylusi rear sets for my 3rd Gen and i got a good deal but in think i am missing some parts. Is there a certain piece needed for the rear brake actuator were it connects to the rearset? I was looking around and saw that Vortex sells pieces for there rearsets, and was thinking if there was a piece they may have it. Any ideas, or extra parts will help. Thanks

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I bought a pair of Rylusi rear sets for my 3rd Gen and i got a good deal but in think i am missing some parts. Is there a certain piece needed for the rear brake actuator were it connects to the rearset? I was looking around and saw that Vortex sells pieces for there rearsets, and was thinking if there was a piece they may have it. Any ideas, or extra parts will help. Thanks
If you are refering to the master cylinder, then the brake lever itself should connect using the factory pin.

If you are talking about the brake light switch, then you will probably have to make your own mount if you want to keep it.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
are you saying the rearset didnt come with the piece that the MC actually screws into?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are you saying the rearset didnt come with the piece that the MC actually screws into?
It came with a rod and a nut. But the rod and nut will not fit onto the master cylinder. I have seen some sato rearsets with the swivel end that screws into the bottom of the master cylinder. But i dont have either.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
thats strange that it doesnt fit:dontknow:, call attack performance in hunington beach, they machine all their stuff and sell individual parts for rearsets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts