Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Paging Slava.... Your parts guy said you were out of town and you were the only one who could help me.... HELP>>> I wanna give ya money!!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Slava, I left U a message @ work. I want Black Gilles and Mi pilot power 120/70r17. Please call when U get back from the race. [smilie=b: [smilie=1:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Slava,
\
I would like to buy a set also. I got my Sidi boots in last week, thanks. Post up when you are back and I will call for an order.

Steve

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
flatout said:
Sato Rear Sets - 450 shipped
Arata Rearsets - 415 shipped
attack rear sets - 400 shipped
gillies rear sets - 407.00 shipped - 3 left

Give me a call to order.
Slava
317-890-9110
Are these your normal prices, what I could expect to pay say a month or two from now?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Frankyoz said:
flatout said:

Give me a call to order.
Slava
317-890-9110
Are these your normal prices, what I could expect to pay say a month or two from now?
Not sure they are bargain prices. I have checked some other vendor sites and some are selling for less on a daily basis. I would like to order a set, but will call Slava to find out.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys i'll be back from road atlanta on tuesday and will be in the shop at 10am. Just checking in from the road. but give me a buzz and i'll get you guys setup with killer deals if you 'happen' to find them somewhere else cheaper.
Slava

·
Registered
525 Posts
flatout said:
Guys i'll be back from road atlanta on tuesday and will be in the shop at 10am. Just checking in from the road. but give me a buzz and i'll get you guys setup with killer deals if you 'happen' to find them somewhere else cheaper.
Slava
Slava,

Thanks a bunch for setting my up with my new Sato rearsets and PUIG screen. Can't wait to get them.

Steve

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Frankyoz said:
flatout said:

Give me a call to order.
Slava
317-890-9110
I can't post my best prices online because of my dealer agreements with the manufactures. Best thing to do as others on the board have found out is to call me up and you won't be disapointed.

Slava
317-890-9110

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Salva, thanks for the great deal! I'll call for a rear tire soon.
You have a new customer.I'll have pics for everybody:) :D [smilie=b:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
flatout said:
Till march 31st save even more on your rearset order. Give me a pm to find out prices.

Were including:
Gillies, Sato, Vortex

Slava
Hey Slava,
Can you P.M. me the cost for a pair of the vortex rear set's for a 2000 cbr 600 please.
Got the pipe yesterday can't wait for the rest of the stuff!!!!
Thanks again!!!!
Smiley

1 - 20 of 23 Posts