Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am building a Gen 5 for the track and I have not decided what rear sets I want to get. Can all you race guys out there give me some feedback what you like best and why? Thanks, and much appreciated.... Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
I went with bonamichi. Excellent restart.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Reactions: mwasse

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi there, I am building a Gen 5 for the track and I have not decided what rear sets I want to get. Can all you race guys out there give me some feedback what you like best and why? Thanks, and much appreciated.... Mike
You should check out the Graves rearsets for this model. They don't make rearsets for everything and what they make is factory level parts. I've used a lot of rearsets over the years and the Graves is far above the competition with regard to function, fit, looks. As I am told they made these for the factory Kawasaki guys. These are the only Kawasaki rearsets that they make.

http://www.gravesport.com/Graves-Motorsports-Kawasaki-ZX-10-Adjustable-Rearsets.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts
You should check out the Graves rearsets for this model. They don't make rearsets for everything and what they make is factory level parts. I've used a lot of rearsets over the years and the Graves is far above the competition with regard to function, fit, looks. As I am told they made these for the factory Kawasaki guys. These are the only Kawasaki rearsets that they make.

Graves Motorsports Kawasaki ZX-10 Adjustable Rearsets

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
765 gah dam! They do look legit though...

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
:+1:

I'm VERY happy with my Graves rearsets. Tightest, least-sloppy set I've ever run.

Having said that, I would be very tempted by the Attack rearsets (which weren't available when I bought mine). The clever mechanism to allow reversing the shift pattern without reprogramming the quickshift function would have saved me some trouble.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'll be picking up the Bonamici. The guys helping me set up the bike have them on theirs, rode their bike with them, definitely like them. Up and downshifting (autoblip loaded) are smooth as butter. Good adjust-ability, the race pegs have a good sheer point on them, nice aggressive grip, too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you want Bonamichi give Scott a call at Motodracing.com. He had really bent over backward for me not only on the rearsets, but replacement parts as well. He also offers the best telemetry system for our bikes.

Water temperature
TPS hand
TPS valve
Gear
Front wheel speed
Rear wheel speed
3 free analogic channel (es. suspensions, oil pressure, etc)

Tell him Sid sent you.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you want Bonamichi give Scott a call at Motodracing.com. He had really bent over backward for me not only on the rearsets, but replacement parts as well. He also offers the best telemetry system for our bikes.

Water temperature
TPS hand
TPS valve
Gear
Front wheel speed
Rear wheel speed
3 free analogic channel (es. suspensions, oil pressure, etc)

Tell him Sid sent you.
I have the autop up and downblip already...so can I just get the basic rearsets? I saw they sold one with quick shift so I didnt know if that was an adapter for what I already have or an actual quick shift option?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the autop up and downblip already...so can I just get the basic rearsets? I saw they sold one with quick shift so I didnt know if that was an adapter for what I already have or an actual quick shift option?
The rearset is 369.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Evol Technologies makes some really nice stuff too. I like that there's less linkage parts for the shifter and it gets the sensor up and out of the way. They're on the medium side for price, not quite as much as Graves but not as cheap as the Bonamichi.

rearsets for kawasaki ZX10-R ? Evol Technology

·
Vendor
6,847 Posts
I stock the Graves, Attack and Woodcraft if interested shoot me a PM. :grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts