Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally installed my wheels after getting them Power coated. The issue that im having now is that for some strange reason i have my rear rotor screws touching the brake bracket. What can this be?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,341 Posts
Pics? Something is misaligned or not installed right.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did lost my spacers put ended up getting some from Ke2012 that he was selling. I will post some pics when i get home.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Well i finally installed my wheels after getting them Power coated. The issue that im having now is that for some strange reason i have my rear rotor screws touching the brake bracket. What can this be?
Too easy.. There is powdercoating in the shouldered part of the hole. The bolt is tight or so it thinks so but it is really jammed into the hole.:thumbsup:

Same crap happening when you get stuff "chromed"

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it wasn't the powercoating..06blackpearl did a great job on my wheels. The problem was the mechanic that put my bearings back. He ended up freaking putting the front bearing on the rear wheel.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
No it wasn't the powercoating..06blackpearl did a great job on my wheels. The problem was the mechanic that put my bearings back. He ended up freaking putting the front bearing on the rear wheel.
Very Sad that's why I like doing my own stuff even If I have to learn Powercoating hard to trust anyone to take care of your bike with simple details. :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
SWEET!!! 06BP doesn't awesome work!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Better get the oem spacer just to be safe and avoid further damage to the rotor and wheel. Also make sure to get a competent mechanic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts