Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
it is not a stock rotor.. its a company called csc or something like that... they were in a recent mag just cant remember which one... ill see if i can find it

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yes, it is done from a stock rotor, I had my stock rotor cut like that as well. If I remember correctly, it only cost me $75.00 and the turn around time was about 3 weeks from shipping to receiving. It's MVP rotors. Here's the link to the company........... http://www.rotormod.com/

Here are 2 pics of mine:

·
Registered
11 Posts
ok then maybe it is stock haha sorry at first glance it looked like the cts rotors... i only know cause i want some of them so i got all excited and shit hahaha

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
ok then maybe it is stock haha sorry at first glance it looked like the cts rotors... i only know cause i want some of them so i got all excited and shit hahaha
Booyah, Bow Down:thefinger:heyyou:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yes, it is done from a stock rotor, I had my stock rotor cut like that as well. If I remember correctly, it only cost me $75.00 and the turn around time was about 3 weeks from shipping to receiving. It's MVP rotors. Here's the link to the company........... http://www.rotormod.com/

Here are 2 pics of mine:

r u running race fuel!your exhaust tip is very white?(nice bike):thumbsup:

·
Registered
541 Posts
do these cut rotors give you any extra braking power? or proven 2?
It's all about less. Less braking so you don't lock up the rear and less unsprung weight to aid handling. Been thinking about doing this myself, thanks for the link!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Quality Machine in Savannah GA. does alot for the W.E.R.A. guys. They have different patterns too. Check'em out.
Execellent info. Rep sent! :eek:ccasion1

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Had one of these on my last bike and just got another for my 10R. Awesome rotors.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts