Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess it is true what they say....98% of zuk rider's are fucken squid's..every zuk site that i have visited has this same kinda bullshit..

Most of them squid's are crashing & burning as fast as zucky can ship em out.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I agree mostly, Killa. I would go one step further, tho, and say most Gixxer owners are squids. The majority of the TLR/TLS guys I know from my Zook days are good riders and not inclined towards squidly behavior. The problem seems mainly with the tards that have to have "the baddest bike out there" for their first street bike. Even people who don't know shit about bikes know what a 'busa or a gixxer is.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
That is the funniest sh!it....(not that he was injured)
I just walked into my office and this was the
first thread I pulled up. The funny thing is just before pulling into the parking
lot there was a squid on a GSXR 750 came up behind me only wearing
a wife beater, shorts and running shoes. :crackup:
The idiots where I live DO NOT like me. I call them just what they
are and tell them to find someone else to ride with so they
can shovel them up off the blacktop. :thefinger

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
my friend who is 18 has 04' gsxr-600 and is one of the few non squidly gixxer riders I know. He wears his gear at all times and just got the 600 after a few years of riding on a kawasaki 250 but otherwise all I see here is squids with no helmets or gear or visa versa on mainly gixxers.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I think that there might be some truth in the notion that some brands attract more squids than others. But all brands are not immune from this. I hate to see squids get hurt. The average non-motorcycle person doesn't know the difference anyway, so it reflects badly on all of us. I would like for them to get past that stage and become valued members of our community. Or sell their bikes and do something else.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Don't be a Squid. If you are not smart enough to Wear Your Gear, Darwin will get you! My favorite excuse from squids:
Gladding24 <~ "Hey squid, where's your nice new Jacket?"
Squid <~"It's at home, I didn't want to get it wet/dirty/rashed up/ETC."
Gladding24 <~ "Lots of good it does you at home SQUID! Bye."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts