Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I want to thank you Dwayne for the great service!! Not only were your prices competitive but the service I received was above and beyond what could be expected.

To all who read this, Cycle Concepts should be the place you want shop. Dwayne was awesome. Not only did he have competitve prices (anyone can match a price), he took the time to call GPR and inquire about a few concerns and call me back with the answers right away. After placing my order, he kept me updated on the status of the order by letting me know when he got the part and when he shipped it (same day actually, and he gave me a tracking number). A lot of places will just take your card number and tell you that you should be getting your part soon.

I received my GPR stabilizer on Christmas eve. I got it installed on Christmas day and went out for a ride and boy does it make a difference!!

If you don't see what you need on the site, call him. He will take care of you.

Dwayne, once again, thank you! I'm telling all the guys out here about your shop!

-Tim

·
Registered
681 Posts
I will agree. I got an GLpro from him. It was in a group buy and didnt take long at all. I wish I lived closer to there shop. I will give him more of my money at some point when I find something I need.:beer:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
He was very help when I needed a chain. He spent 30 minutes explaining the different types of sports bike chains. He sold me one based on my riding style. Thats customer service.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
dewayne is the man!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Dwayne - U da man........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts