Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reach is among us ladys and gentelmen and although i was never a halo fan until semi recently im pretty excited to this game i love shooters and i liked halo 3 quite a bit but Reach looks pretty good campaign and multi -especially forge So whos gunna be playing? obviously this only pertains to those w/ 360's COD is coming too so lets get some people playing i need more 360 friends as i never really played mine until recently!:thumbsup:

Tyl3r10r

·
Registered
359 Posts
Halo 3 killed it for me and then i rented ODST and was disapointed..
Halo Reach on the other hand is going to be epic... From everything ive heard and talked to (game stop nerds) this is Bungies last Halo EVER!!! They put everything they had into this game to be the end all be all of the Halo series...
After this the Halo title is being handed over to Activision for like the next 10 years... Bungie will no longer be developing the game :sad:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Halo? What's that? jk, it seems like Halo went to shits after Halo 2, then the COD era came and well, COD is just an awesome game, I guess for me, I couldn't stand how you have to shoot someone about 20 times then malea them to kill them. I'll probably rent it from Blockbuster for 99 cents and play it before even considering purchasing it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Halo? What's that? jk, it seems like Halo went to shits after Halo 2, then the COD era came and well, COD is just an awesome game, I guess for me, I couldn't stand how you have to shoot someone about 20 times then malea them to kill them. I'll probably rent it from Blockbuster for 99 cents and play it before even considering purchasing it.
Right on. Black ops> Halo anything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts