Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Re: turbo kit for sale

-----Turbo kit is sold----- Selling a turbo kit for the 04-05 ZX-10R. I bought it from Michboy on the forums. Plan was to install it around spring time frame. Never got around to fully installing on my bike, just test fitted some parts. However i broke my collar bone, so cant work for a while. Blow off valve worked into the intake mani, not needed but sounds cool. There is one mod you will need to do. The return oil line needs to run into your oil pan on the left side. You you have to either drill and put a bolt with rubber and metal washer or weld. Kit comes with everything for install. Is set up more like a stage 1 kit, so no fpr, bigger pump, or bigger injectors.

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
very tempting... i met michboy before and saw the turbo on his bike that thing was awesome, is this the same one he had on his?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No fuel pressure regulator, and yes the same kit Michboy had. Like i said willing to work on the price, so just shot me a pm with a offer.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
price drop $1100
I'm thinking about it bro!........just dont know if I can drop the cash right now, so close to Xmas!.......we'll see what Friday brings with the Christmas bonus maybe!........can you email me better pics of everything to [email protected]?...thanks........and any details like above.......how many miles on the snail and what all I need to finish the kit to make it complete!.thanks......Russ:thumbsup:

·
Registered
913 Posts
that is awsome. i just went Big turbo on my mazdaspeed 3 and the gains were phenomenal. i cant imagine adding a turbo to a bike. im scared of mine without the turbo

·
Registered
225 Posts
is that a generic turbo from ebay or something like that? I noticed there was no fuel regulator nor an external fuel pump. what kind of hp numbers did this kit provide and at what boost level for HP numbers.

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure of the milage before i got the kit. I never got around to fully installing it on mine so zero miles while ive had it. No fpr or bigger pump, on low boost (5-6lbs) should still be safe. Will have to get it tuned (rapid bike-pc3) on low boost should be good for low 200's at the wheel. The turbo is a 16g the same alot of dsm's use. Nothing big but spools quick and makes decent power, normally more than enough for most people on a bike. For peace of mind or pushing the kit further then id say fpr, bigger pump, rods and pistons for the motor.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As per what i was told when i bought it, its a muzzy based kit. Havnt ever saw a full muzzy kit so not sure as to what all is the same from their kit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hopefully these pics are more clear

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its cool just goin off what i was told. But yea they do look different, so not sure of brand. I'll straighten that in the first post.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts