Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
I dont know about this guy. I mean is 40 transactions really enough to trust him? haha
Just kidding, RDLYNIN is a good guy

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
I dont know about this guy. I mean is 40 transactions really enough to trust him? haha
Just kidding, RDLYNIN is a good guy
And to think that's probably only 1/3rd of the people who actually sent me feed back, I should have around 100-120 positive feedback scores :badteeth:

I wonder if I can go through my paypal account over the years and see how much $$$ went through there!?!?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Excellent feedback from me!! you are A-ok in my book! dude !! Would love to buy the rest of the parts from you dude! (if i only had the money, lol!)

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:mrgreen:

Well, he does have 5k+ posts, so that means he is trustworthy right?

:heyyou:
NO it doesn't...not sure what your trying to say but it does help if you have been around awhile and still not banned off the site for bad sales. :wink: :heyyou:

Bloo

Reactions: TMY10ER

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
NO it doesn't...not sure what your trying to say but it does help if you have been around awhile and still not banned off the site for bad sales. :wink: :heyyou:

Bloo
edit meaning no problems from RDLYN. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
And to think that's probably only 1/3rd of the people who actually sent me feed back, I should have around 100-120 positive feedback scores :badteeth:

I wonder if I can go through my paypal account over the years and see how much $$$ went through there!?!?
I can't stand that also!!!! Right when someone buys something from me, I automatically leave them an itrader feedback and always ask for the same in return once they receive their item....you're right, about 1/3 leaves a feedback.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
I know you can see old transactions on paypal, i just dont know how far back you can go.

But from there you just have to add the numbers.

Reactions: TMY10ER

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I can't stand that also!!!! Right when someone buys something from me, I automatically leave them an itrader feedback and always ask for the same in return once they receive their item....you're right, about 1/3 leaves a feedback.
:+2:....same issue here but oh well, and I guess this RDLYN guy is alright too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts