Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've added a few goodies to the bike and figured I would share with you guys majority of these mods are very simple but I believe they compliment the bike which I'm happy with. I also updated the ECU using Tune ECU

Mods

Jester Exhaust

Clear Water Darla LED lights
https://www.clearwaterlights.com//products2_pp.html

Kellermann BL 2000 bar end signals
Kellermann Online

Kellermann Micro Rhombus rear turn signals
Kellermann Online

Oznium Anti-vandal push button (PWR on/off clear water lights)
LED Switches - On/Off 12V LED Switch

Brake light strobe module
https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/strobe-controllers/brake-light-strobe-module/195/845/

Rottweiler Intake
Rottweiler Intake System - RC8 - rottweilerperformance

Attachments

·
Registered
939 Posts
Great setup, your taste in mods is much like mine. I put some cheapy Mondo Moto MM10 lights on a ninja 1000 front fender and it really helped with night time speeding sessions. Those clearwater ones you put on look like powerhouses!

Your front turn signals are interesting, are they very bright?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great setup, your taste in mods is much like mine. I put some cheapy Mondo Moto MM10 lights on a ninja 1000 front fender and it really helped with night time speeding sessions. Those clearwater ones you put on look like powerhouses!

Your front turn signals are interesting, are they very bright?
I'm still using the front turn signals in my mirror I added the bar end signals just to have the look of an SUV, you know how SUVs and some cars have the turn signals in the mirrors? This was my thoughts there. The bar end signals and the rear turn signals are the brightest I've seen but they are very very very pricey Kellermann makes some top of the line sh!t. The bar end signals run about almost $300 for set and the rear turn signals run about $160 for set. The clear waters are very very pricey as well but well worth it to me much better build quality and brighter than the Denali's plus Glen and his staff provide amazing customer service which determines whether you get my business or not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts