Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what really sucks...When you buy a set of calipers for $150 from a fellow member(one of the known guys). Only to recieve them and find out that they are extremely rashed and have been covered with magic marker:headshake

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Ouch!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
You know what really sucks...When you buy a set of calipers for $150 from a fellow member(one of the known guys). Only to recieve them and find out that they are extremely rashed and have been covered with magic marker:headshake
that sucks man!..I been looking on ebay for a set of 14 cals and I am about to buy a new set for 219 just to avoid this kinda stuff!...
Were they described as very nice condition or "no scratches" or no rash?...

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
post up some pics and call him out!.......this shit has gotta stop or I wont be able to trust anyone new!.....just the ones I have dealt with in the past!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hopefully whomever it was will make it right for you.

I see this happening more on more on forums lately and just don't get it. Is your reputation really worth the $$$? Describe our items honestly and more than likely you can still sell it, why deliberately rip someone off? I saw a guy sell rashed plastic as "new" and now he's basically kicked out of the racing organization he was with. People make mistakes (Hell I made one on this forum a couple weeks ago) but stand up and make it right. DAMN!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I go WAY out of my way to be 100% honest while selling online. My reputation is worth more than a few extra dollars.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Hopefully whomever it was will make it right for you.

I see this happening more on more on forums lately and just don't get it. Is your reputation really worth the $$$? Describe our items honestly and more than likely you can still sell it, why deliberately rip someone off? I saw a guy sell rashed plastic as "new" and now he's basically kicked out of the racing organization he was with. People make mistakes (Hell I made one on this forum a couple weeks ago) but stand up and make it right. DAMN!
I saw that on the WERA boards.....they were supposed to be "showroom" right.??.thats if we are talkin bout the same guy,..........even took over a 1000 bucks from him and traded!.correct?

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Yup appears that way. At least on this forum we have iTrader but it looks like with the economy people are getting desperate
my honor and name is worth more than any amount of money!!!:thumbsup:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
i got mine from this guy www.402bike.com he sells them brand new with 0 miles and they have brand new pads in them for $145 shipped!
Well,.damn.haha.just called Cory and he said he is probably gonna up the price on these units to about 200 bucks plus shipping......said he has recieved many calls like mine and figures he can get the money from them,.........oh well........back to Flea bay!.......he is gonna see if he has any mint used ones for me,.but they are gonna be similar priced,..........hahaha,...said he was selling them for 100 bucks a pair a lil while back,.............and just kept upping the price!..............
but hey..thanks for the heads up man!.........I will continue my search!

edit,.....said he was out of stock on the 0 mile units.that is why he is gonna check on some used ones for me!...............guy is in Canada though so shipping is probably gonna be high!.............we"ll see what he comes up with soon!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
To Redhawg,......my apologies for you being stiffed,.......I know you are new to the forum,.and I dont want ya to think this is a normal thing on here,.most of the guys here are straight up MEN! and are good people!.......this is why I have been a member for the last 4 years!..........pm this guy for a refund and if he does not work with you,....I would like to know who it is so I dont get jerked around in the future by him!........just pm me the screen name,........I wont make it public if you dont want me to,........but just so you know,............I would do the same for you!

Edit:....we also have some cool female members too!.dont wanna overlook that fact either!......one inpaticular..haha.you know who you are!!..that is all

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.