Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed an Ivan's TRE and was wondering if my bike's problem is due to it, the clutch, or something I'm completely missing...

Recently, I have noticed that when I'm cruising on the freeway, giving the throttle just a little gas and holding it; the bike will seldom and randomly start to slow down as though I rolled off the throttle entirely. I am able to get it to ride like normal when I give it more gas or roll off and then roll back on. Luckily, I am upright and not in a turn as I can imagine binning it if it happens causing me to loose traction. What do you guys think it is?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm still having this problem. I had a mechanic look at it. The trouble is that it never seems to happen when it's supposed to. However, the seemingly random times when it does happen, I'm at 7-8.5rpms, keeping the throttle constant and it feels as though I've let off. When I blip the throttle, the problem goes away and comes back again. I'm going crazy with what it may be. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
plugs might be a problem. how many miles on the bike? could be injector that is dirty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts