Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys are using this product? And are you doing something extra to keep it secure? I only ask bc I've been using but with a phone that i don't really care if it fell or or not but I just bought a new iPhone 6 and would hate to lose it. Since the iPhone 6 is bigger than my previous phone I bought the new X Grip IV for phablets and phones with thick cases now I have two X-Grips.

RAM Hol UN10BU RAM Universal x Grip IV Large Phone Phablet Holder with 1" Ball | eBay

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have been using that mount for a couple of years now and can't imagine anything falling out of it. BUT, I also use it on a suction cup mount and occasionally that suction cup comes loose so I do use a tether for when that happens. But my GPS/Phone would never fall out of the X grip part.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been using that mount for a couple of years now and can't imagine anything falling out of it. BUT, I also use it on a suction cup mount and occasionally that suction cup comes loose so I do use a tether for when that happens. But my GPS/Phone would never fall out of the X grip part.
I feel the same way mine never fell out but there are some people claiming there's fell there's one guy on YouTube with a video of his falling. Bc the iPhone 6 is bigger especially with my case I bought the x grip iv since I already have the standard x grip. Do you keep your phone vertical or hortizanal when riding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts