Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Sunday riding for me today :rant: It just had to rain again. But at least there are like 4 hours of racing on SPEED today...2PM - 6PM Central Time:

2PM - WSBK Race 1 from Magny-Cours, France
3PM - WSBK Race 2 from Magny-Cours, France
4PM - MotoGP 250cc from Portugal
5PM - MotoGP World Championship from Portugal

Maybe I'll sit in my recliner with my helmet on :helmet: Off to play WSBK 08 on the Xbox360 until the races begin :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
hell yeah, for the racing... its cold and windy here in ohio today Fall is here already its been in the 50's or so for highs... im done riding for the season just need to clean the bike and put her on stands....

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
No Sunday riding for me today :rant: It just had to rain again. But at least there are like 4 hours of racing on SPEED today...2PM - 6PM Central Time:

2PM - WSBK Race 1 from Magny-Cours, France
3PM - WSBK Race 2 from Magny-Cours, France
4PM - MotoGP 250cc from Portugal
5PM - MotoGP World Championship from Portugal

Maybe I'll sit in my recliner with my helmet on :helmet: Off to play WSBK 08 on the Xbox360 until the races begin :thumbsup:
"rain again", no kidding. I cut my ride short and now the Titans are getting beat up by Jacksonville. Not my day.

I'll be watching the races shortly.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
glad ya posted this now I have something to watch besides every ball game thats a blowout already

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm a huge Titans fan and I'm in my 10th Season of Fantasy Football with the same group of guys but the Titans are stinking it up so I'm race watching.

By the way...AWESOME Race 1! What a battle!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts