Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Hey is there potential for a 'group buy' for these?? anyone!!

BD
I might be able to talk Andy into a GB. How many people are interested? He only lives about an hour away from me. :)

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I'm in.....do they come in other colors??? I can't decide which would look better on the black 10.....black or gold.....Guess I could always paint it.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your supposed to zip tie the top and bolt the bottom but I have a different bottom radiator support from Akra so I zip tied the bottom also. They supply foam pads for between the guard and radiator. Perfect fit and looks nice. 10 min. job.

·
Administrator
6,689 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Hey is there potential for a 'group buy' for these?? anyone!!

BD
I might be in for a GB. Not sure if I want silver though. Looks like the only colors are silver and blue. :dontknow:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
YSR50 said:
I might be in for a GB. Not sure if I want silver though. Looks like the only colors are silver and blue. :dontknow:
A little bit of blue on your bike is better than none.:cool:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
how much HP are they good for? and how much weight does it save? If anyone has a before and after dyno run, I might be interested.

·
Registered
215 Posts
No doubt the rad fins will be protected, but add up the area taken up by the screen and you have diminished air flow through the rad.

Would be interesting to hear from anyone using it if the operating temp increases.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I guess it depends on what type of deal the guy can give us. I guess I'm a cheap bastard if I know I can make one for hell of cheap why buy it, unless its a deal.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
gladding24 said:
how much HP are they good for? and how much weight does it save? If anyone has a before and after dyno run, I might be interested.
Sorry you'll just have to take our word that theres 'free hp' to be had by making the purchase and that the additional weight aids in keeping the front end planted so basically no more wheelies. :mrgreen:

BD

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
better idea....take the radiator out.....two positive things, no more worries about rocks and will lighten the front end more....can you say 4th gear wheelies w/ no clutch....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts