Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
360 degrees rear stand for your kawi 129.00, green,yellow,black,blue,red,other colors like fusion pink for the girls. Move your bike from side to side without taking it off the stand 600lb+cap.......404-388-0793........... one size fits all 002.jpg

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
That thing doesnt look safe to me!! Is there a way to lock the wheels in place and you need a handle!!!

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like it needs a handle of some sorts, nice idea though .
THERE ACUALLY IS A REMOVEABLE HANDLE,THE BLK AND GREEN IS IN MY ALBUM IM STILL TRYIN TO GET THAT ON THE FRONT PAGE.THEY ARE VERY STRONG, AND IVE ALREADY GOT SIX FRIENDS THAT OWN ONE, PUTTIN A HANDLE ON THERE WAS THIER ONLY SUGGESTION. THING IS ,YOU CAN MOVE YOUR BIKE ALL OVER THE GARAGE WITH EASE.A FEW GUYS CAME UP WITH THE IDEA IM JUST THE ONE TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER.MAN I SPENT 12,000.00 ON MY BIKE AS TO DATE AND IM NOT GONNA JUST THROW ANY THING UP UNDERNETH IT. THE FIRST ONE I HAD I BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF IT JUST TO WELL STRESS TEST IT,IT WAS A GOOD CHANCE TO VENT ALL THE JACKASS NEG VIBES THAT ARE OUT THERE. I M DIGGIN THE ONE I GOT.MY BUDDIES GOT THIERS FOR A BENNY BUT THEY WERE PART OF THE TEST CREW.THERE WAS AN AD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR TWO WEEKS AND WAS SUCCESFUL IN A QUAD TURN OVER ,THEN I HAD TO GO OUT OF TOWN AND COULDN'T CONDUCT ANY SALES.BUT I'LL BE REPOSTING THE AD AGAIN TOMORROW CAUSE I NEED SOME LEVERS. THANKS FOR FEEDBACK.MINE IS ROUGER THE THE SELL MODELS BUT THAT JUST COSMETIC STUFF I DIDNT NEED FOR MINE.ILL TRY TO PULL UP A PIC.

Attachments

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That thing doesnt look safe to me!! Is there a way to lock the wheels in place and you need a handle!!!
WELL WE ALL KNOW LOOKS CAN BE DECIEVING, BUT JUST INCASE YOUR CURIOUS AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE ONE IN ACTION ILL BE AT POWERLINE AND GLADES RD AROUND THE MID OF OCT THEN YOU CAN JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF AND ANY INPUT FROM YA IS ONLY GONNA HELP THE PRODUCT. YOU GOT THE NUMBER TO CALL ME .AND IF YOU GOT ONE OF THEM 149.99 BULL STANDS IGOT SOME 360 DEGREE BOOTIES TO PUT ON IT.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts