1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
The Pace
6,986 Posts
First step of ALL gulag neo-Marxist governments is to disarm citizens. Gulag organizations live in pure terror of armed citizens at their backs.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Gun ban.

Everybody I know is buying guns, and especially ammunition at a crazy pace. People are really stocking up. The ammunition companies will not be able to keep up with demand. They are buying because they know Obama is going to do something to restrict guns, and they also think they will need them when the s##t hits the fan in this country. I'm not saying what I have, but I will be ready also. Mike.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I work for a company that sells guns an we have seen dramatic increases in sales right after the 2008 election as well as this one. People won't be denied their right to bear arms in Texas.
I too will be ready for whatever, 880turbo:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
378 Posts
You guys are that scared? Racking up? Are all of your windows boarded up and steel pad locked doors as well? It aint that serious imo

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
aren't these the same people who let guns "walk" to mexican drug cartels?

Elarm1, you call it scared... others would call it prepaired. When would you recomend starting your prepairedness? A year before private ownership of small arms is prohibited? a month before? a week? a minute?

when will it be serious for you, what is the line you draw? Where is too much government involvement in your life...

and what are you prepaired to do when that line is crossed?

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
You guys are that scared? Racking up? Are all of your windows boarded up and steel pad locked doors as well? It aint that serious imo
Kinda like that show on discovery were they have bomb shelters in backyard and sticking up on food just in case ... Too each his own though... Unless u have enough for decades what's the point ?? Y not just move ??

·
Registered
378 Posts
aren't these the same people who let guns "walk" to mexican drug cartels?

Elarm1, you call it scared... others would call it prepaired. When would you recomend starting your prepairedness? A year before private ownership of small arms is prohibited? a month before? a week? a minute?

when will it be serious for you, what is the line you draw? Where is too much government involvement in your life...

and what are you prepaired to do when that line is crossed?
Being a former military man, I have 100% faith in our Government and military should anything kick off. Nothing will prepare you if shit really hits the fan (IE nuke war) so whats the point of being "prepared"? Guns, anybody can get one and thats one of the issues our country has now. Yes I own guns but I sure as hell dont need 50 of em or 25 or 10. It just becomes a collection or hobby to me after you collect so many guns.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I just enjoy going out in the middle of the woods and shootin' shit. I've ordered tons of ammo for my AR-15 and AK. Guess Homeland Security is tracking me:lol:

I also buy Barbasol shaving cream by the case.....makes great targets....you know damn well when you hit 'em! I always clean up the messes too. Must be responsible:badteeth:

Ever seen what a 44mag does to an egg???? It's great to be old, senile and a bit nuts :crackup:

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Everybody I know is buying guns, and especially ammunition at a crazy pace. People are really stocking up. The ammunition companies will not be able to keep up with demand. They are buying because they know Obama is going to do something to restrict guns, and they also think they will need them when the s##t hits the fan in this country. I'm not saying what I have, but I will be ready also. Mike.
haahahahahahahahahahhaha OMG! You guys are so damn funny. Obama is doing the right thing. There is like 3 people mostly underage dying every hours in America. If you guys cannot use them properly, that freedom will be taken from you. Pure common sense. Go Obama!

·
Registered
968 Posts
That treaty, key word there, is for small arm proliferation from the legit market to the black market. Now back toy key word, being an international treaty it has to be approved by Congress.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
968 Posts
Its like when sopa and pipa burned out in Congress, Obama stopped pursuing the international treaty, acta, and was going to back door it with a presidential order, it is still waiting to be heard in the Senate

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
haahahahahahahahahahhaha OMG! You guys are so damn funny. Obama is doing the right thing. There is like 3 people mostly underage dying every hours in America. If you guys cannot use them properly, that freedom will be taken from you. Pure common sense. Go Obama!
So by making guns illegal you will stop people from shooting each other? You think a killer cares if guns are illegal? The guys you are talking to are legal gun owners. Contributing members of society. When you take there guns, only the criminals will have them and thats when the $h)t will really hit the fan.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
This happened last election too, same scenario and now look...nothing. Leave it up to Badexample to turn everything into a "us vs. you" (canada vs US) thing. Canadians are also hillarious! You believe everything you see/hear.:heyyou: At least we get mentioned in the world news now and then. Cana-who? Now if youll excuse me, ill go invoke my 2nd Amendment rights.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
This happened last election too, same scenario and now look...nothing. Leave it up to Badexample to turn everything into a "us vs. you" (canada vs US) thing. Canadians are also hillarious! You believe everything you see/hear.:heyyou: At least we get mentioned in the world news now and then. Cana-who? Now if youll excuse me, ill go invoke my 2nd Amendment rights.
hahaahahahah!!:thumbsup:Controversy always sells!! Not backing up the Canadians.. we are far than perfect here. :wink:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Not that anybody watched the presidential debates or paid any attention, but Obama did openly say that he would like another assault weapons ban when the question came up. Personally I dont think any more federal gun laws can make it through congress at present. So unless he plans to do it with some sort of exec order or sneak it through in some treaty, I dont see any gun bans coming.
What I do expect is higher taxes, more registration, possible title requirements (like vehicles have), and restrictions on ammo. I expect that the gov will not outright ban guns, but instead make it such a pain in the ass to own that it will be too much hassle for normal people to deal with. The risk of not being in compliance will become too steep, and guns will be phased out from a social perspective.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts