Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've seen on the forum that a number of you have growler exhausts on your gen 2 bikes.

I've looked on Racefit's website and can find no mention of it.

Is the one you guys have a modification of a pipe for another model?

Also what mods are necessary to get it to fit?

Any photo's would be welcome.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
you have to call or goto globalmoto.net and call brain. As for mods needed to trim lower fairing and swingarm plate. not bad at all. here are some pics
Dan
growler.jpg

growler2.jpg

growler3.jpg

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
That exhaust instantly makes the 2ng Gen worth looking at :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info, guys

·
Registered
339 Posts
I just bought mine a few days ago, dying to put it on!

·
Registered
349 Posts
does anybody know hoe we can keep the rear peg on?? im on the cusp of buying one but not having rear peg for the lady would be a deal breaker. any help would be appreciated. thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
does anybody know hoe we can keep the rear peg on?? im on the cusp of buying one but not having rear peg for the lady would be a deal breaker. any help would be appreciated. thanks guys.
here is that bracket is said came w/the pipe...racefit said it was for factory pegs bracket.jpg i don't think you have to worry? hope to hear back from you!!

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts
Ya know i dig the racefit but i dont remember anyone sayin how and if it improved performance other than weight drop...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get the racefit sticker to put on my can? I have a growler but it came with no sticker...

Wonder if the company will send me one......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts