BMC Race air filter
Cats gutted
Secondaries removed
Racefit Growler
PCV

After 32 pulls and 32 miles.
Tuner was able to get her up to 170.71 hp w/ 73.79 torque
The map that i am running is the 166.68 hp w/76.67 torque

I haven't had a chance to get out there and kicker her around yet but she is feeln pretty good.

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
ok, i deleted my post after reading more closely. So, no baseline run?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
thats a helleva tune effort. kudos

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hey i have basicly same mods is there anyway you can send me that map!?

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I bet he paid around $200 bucks, thats common, I have a guy that I go to and he tunes my bike and anyone I bring him for $150, and hes really good at what he does!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
i will be adding a link pipe to my akra slip-on + air filter and p/c then off to the dyno,hope to see 170,will check befor and after runs................

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
2008 ZX10R 7k miles
Hard brake in after 300 miles

Mods (engine related):
BMC Race air filter
Cats gutted
Secondaries removed
Racefit Growler
PCV

After 32 pulls and 32 miles.
Tuner was able to get her up to 170.71 hp w/ 73.79 torque
The map that i am running is the 166.68 hp w/76.67 torque

I haven't had a chance to get out there and kicker her around yet but she is feeln pretty good.

This post should put to rest any need for the "jumper mod" for the 08/09 that has been the subject of hot debate and whether or not the 08/09 is restricted in RPMs and MPH in top gear.

Nice run BTW! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
sweet man congrats on the dyno....i like the #s......you said you gutted your cats....are using stock hearders or heads from a different bike? (06/07)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was using the stock headers. I went to home depot and got a few masonry drill bits and went to work. It cleaned them out beautifully.

sweet man congrats on the dyno....i like the #s......you said you gutted your cats....are using stock hearders or heads from a different bike? (06/07)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Speaking of numbers how the heck is it 96deg with only 17% humidity. Our 96 deg is like 80% humidity. I need to move LOL.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hey we have very similar mods, was wondering if youd like to share your map i would be greatly appreciate it, im trying a few different ones till i find the one i like!

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
:+1: wanna share, got same mods minus BMC? Gotta few test maps just waiting for my pc5. Thanks man

Good numbers, 32 pulls is helluva lot, i like how you dropped a few hp for ft lbs i bet it feels great huh!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts