Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I would like to offer my apologies for any confusion caused with regards an earlier thread about selling our Growler for the 06-07 ZX10-R.

I would like to say clearly that I don't think Americans are dumb nor do I not want their money. In fact, I am very enthusiastic about Americans and America and some of my greatest heroes are American (from George Washington to Kenny Roberts).

I also think that there are some incredibly talented and capable people in America and in fact the world over, but there are also others who wouldn't be confident to top up their own oil or adjust their own chain. I am potentially offering our products for sale to them all. Considering every owner's manual clearly states do not drill, cut or weld any part of your motorcycle's frame or swingarm, it could easily be viewed that I am asking the customer to do exactly this when fitting this product on the 07 ZX10-R.

Hopefully you can see my dilemma.

I'm happy to ship our exhausts anywhere and sell to anybody, but simply I'm trying to avoid expensive and unnecessary extra costs to a customer who assumes this is a straight bolt on and gets a nasty surprise or cocks up fitting it. We then potentially have to replace expensive OE parts and also risk getting slagged off on web forums for expecting too much of our customer's capability.

I am more than happy to sell you the Growler exhaust for the 2007 ZX10-R and in this case it certainly seems that you are fully aware of what the fitting entails.

In addition, one of the reasons for the high prices is that the raw materials (much of which I buy from the States) are very expensive and also the dollar is very weak against the pound.

Please feel free to get in contact with me directly: [email protected] or place your order with Brian at Globalmoto and I'll do everything I possibly can to help you.

Again please accept my apologies, but please also appreciate there will always be a need for some dialogue before purchasing this unique product.

My regards

Jon Keeling
Managing Director
Racefit Ltd

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Ya cant put it fairer than that . :+1:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hi

I would like to offer my apologies for any confusion caused with regards an earlier thread about selling our Growler for the 06-07 ZX10-R.

I would like to say clearly that I don't think Americans are dumb nor do I not want their money. In fact, I am very enthusiastic about Americans and America and some of my greatest heroes are American (from George Washington to Kenny Roberts).

I also think that there are some incredibly talented and capable people in America and in fact the world over, but there are also others who wouldn't be confident to top up their own oil or adjust their own chain. I am potentially offering our products for sale to them all. Considering every owner's manual clearly states do not drill, cut or weld any part of your motorcycle's frame or swingarm, it could easily be viewed that I am asking the customer to do exactly this when fitting this product on the 07 ZX10-R.

Hopefully you can see my dilemma.

I'm happy to ship our exhausts anywhere and sell to anybody, but simply I'm trying to avoid expensive and unnecessary extra costs to a customer who assumes this is a straight bolt on and gets a nasty surprise or cocks up fitting it. We then potentially have to replace expensive OE parts and also risk getting slagged off on web forums for expecting too much of our customer's capability.

I am more than happy to sell you the Growler exhaust for the 2007 ZX10-R and in this case it certainly seems that you are fully aware of what the fitting entails.

In addition, one of the reasons for the high prices is that the raw materials (much of which I buy from the States) are very expensive and also the dollar is very weak against the pound.

Please feel free to get in contact with me directly: [email protected] or place your order with Brian at Globalmoto and I'll do everything I possibly can to help you.

Again please accept my apologies, but please also appreciate there will always be a need for some dialogue before purchasing this unique product.

My regards

Jon Keeling
Managing Director
Racefit Ltd
I was hoping to get my hands on 1 of these for my 06 zx10r,but would have to wait til after 1st of the year..Is it just gonna take a phone call to you direct to get 1??

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Sounds very fair. PM one of the mods and maybe you can start a new thread as a sticky about the growler for gen 2's.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
The man himself from Racefit is a member of the forum now - :welcome:. Your statement will clear up alot of misconceptions about the 06-07 Growler.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Excellent response Racefit. Thank you for directly addressing this market!

Now if you only made a slip on system for my 1098!!!!!! :D

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Nice job Racefit !!!!
Great response I think you guys will be working overtime shortly..
i would def. buy just cant get past the price for a slip on i really dont care bout the looks it has to perform for me.
Good Luck to all who wanted this.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
That ougth to shut em all up, all hail Racefit, (and George Washington: Real American Hero):crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
:eek:ccasion1 Good post Racefit . . . Shows that your company does read the net and also care about the upset customer! Well Done !!

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
06blackpearl just informed me of this thread, wonderful news I must say! You are the man Jon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts