Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.........6 times, and the 10R is 6-0==WOOT!!!

Seriously, my 10R embarassed his R1, so much that he made about 5 excuses. I even let him get the jump on time, about a 2 second jump, and was able to pull him and pass him before the end of the 2 mile bridge.......it was quite embarassing........props to kawi for the 10r........

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Cool. I have ridden with an '04 r1 but we have not raced head to head. However I was behind him in one corner and saw him really crank the right elbow down exitng a turn, so I did the same and I easily caught and passed him.

·
Registered
9 Posts
RUNNINHORN said:

Seriously, my 10R embarassed his R1, so much that he made about 5 excuses. I even let him get the jump on time, about a 2 second jump, and was able to pull him and pass him before the end of the 2 mile bridge.......it was quite embarassing........props to kawi for the 10r........

His experience was next to none if this is accurate...the bikes are to close for either one to dominate the other...

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Dwhoelse said:
RUNNINHORN said:

His experience was next to none if this is accurate...the bikes are to close for either one to dominate the other...
Hmmm which bike do you have? :scratch: As far as roll ons go, no they're not really that close.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dwhoelse said:
RUNNINHORN said:

I wont even reply to the idiocy in that last statement.......... :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andy said:
Dwhoelse said:
RUNNINHORN said:

As far as roll ons go, no they're not really that close.
werd.........

·
Registered
542 Posts
lol congrats man good to hear about whoopin :D I know they are close in hp but isn't the 10r liter?

·
Registered
202 Posts
both bikes are identical. kawa could be ahead but not that much. It may give you an extra edge you need in top racing conditions. thats why ı prefer kawi until a more powerful liter bike comes up.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
44 said:
both bikes are identical. kawa could be ahead but not that much. It may give you an extra edge you need in top racing conditions. thats why ı prefer kawi until a more powerful liter bike comes up.
Yeah small amount of HP can make a winning difference on the track. That y people spend baggilions of dollars on shit that gives them 3hp. Its easy to go from 120-140hp but try going from 170-190hp it'll cost ya 1000 times as much.

[smilie=e: [smilie=e:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Louks03 said:
44 said:
Yeah small amount of HP can make a winning difference on the track. That y people spend baggilions of dollars on shit that gives them 3hp. Its easy to go from 120-140hp but try going from 170-190hp it'll cost ya 1000 times as much.

[smilie=e: [smilie=e:[/quote]

The powerband of the"one" has a huge dip between 2500 rpm and 12,500rpm. :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ah, come on, the meteor bit is just a theory, not fact...

wait, the R1 actually proved this, didn't it? :D

J

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Louks03 said:

[smilie=e: [smilie=e:[/quote]

actually, 20 hp will cost you the same regardless of where you start.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Huh?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts