Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local drag strip today.It is a 1/8th mile track(660 ft.)I ran a few times-7.2,7.45,7.33. solo.Then a guy on a copper hayabusa asked me to race.I didn't think I would beat him,but I did.I ran a 7.26,to his 7.65,Is was very close.He got me on take off,but i reeled him in at midtrack.And yes the headshake was there,I am not racing any more untill my damper comes in.So for all the sceptics,the 2004 ZX10-R is faster than any stock suzuki.I have not done any mods yet.Not sure about the other guy.Didn't see him after we raced.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
There is no such thing as a slow busa! [smilie=B:
But there is such a thing as a fast 10R! :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
smittyzx10r said:
Didn't see him after we raced.
LOL :D
nice one man!

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
That's good to hear..the guy's in the busa forum have thier head's so far up thier ass's they can see daylight when they talk shit...the 10r is whipping thier butt's & thier in denial...blah..blah..blah busa this busa that at least we mix it up in this forum..........

·
Registered
41 Posts
Spanking those shit talking busa's is one of my favorite past times!!!! Great job

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't own a Busa and never had and never will but whipping an average stock Busa won't happen everytime. Riders make the difference and remember that the extra 300 liter it has give it the ultimate power upgrades that no liter bike could ever match. That Busa has so much weight but its hard to whoop on if u experience a great rider and u r a great rider also. The big bore bikes are the next upgrade so enjoy ur time as will the 04 R1's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts