Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok it was about 13 of us riding saturday to an event here in NC, I had the only 10r in the group, there were too k6 1000's with us. One of them was riding beside me for most of the day. We were on I-95 and I noticed everytime I turned the throttle a little bit he would gas his pretty hard, I guess he was trying to tell me something, He kept doing that for a little while so I said the hell with Im going to see what he has.

So I looked over at him and opened my left hand telling him to do a 5th gear roll, He shook his head saying ok and geared down 1, I did also. We hit it at the same time, He jumps me about a half of bike length, at this time Im thinking this guy is going to beat me. We shifted almost the same exact time, at that point we had leveled out even, I wasn't pulling him and he wasn't leaving me, Then all of a sudden I started pulling him in and next thing I know I was right beside him going by him with the mighty 10R. Then we did a 6th gear roll with the same results, beat him again!! Oh yeah I have the green 2005 10r if I might add. When we pulled over to get gas we talked about and I asked him did have the throttle wide open and he said yes, He was a little dissapointed in that k6.

At that time im figuring maybe it might be something wrong with his bike, so there was another guy with us with the same bike, got into it with him and spanked his ass too on I-95...:crackup:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Nice.... 2 for 1 in the same day.....

Poor little Gixxer boy...........

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Im in Goldsboro NC, thats about an hour and a half from where you are, dont get down that way much, but there are a lot of bike riders in your area

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Great kills.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
dhobbs74, I'm glad U :whipping: the k6 with your :zx_green: .

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yo! I was at that event in Fayetteville! (It was like 300 bikes out there that day!) I am stationed at Cherry Point! We need to bring it together.

·
Registered
403 Posts
QCaesar said:
Yo! I was at that event in Fayetteville! (It was like 300 bikes out there that day!) I am stationed at Cherry Point! We need to bring it together.

The event was a bust!!!! Rain out.......... I'm here at fayetteville, look me up anytime you wanna run.....

·
Registered
228 Posts
bragg10r said:
The event was a bust!!!! Rain out.......... I'm here at fayetteville, look me up anytime you wanna run.....
:eek:t: Rain? The rain was gone at about 9am. Maybe we are talking about two different events. This was on Sat at the Old Sam's Club. It was thick. K9s MC was running this one.

We go out to Fayetteville every few weekends. It is about 150 miles from here. I will get up with you next time we move that way.:wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
bragg10r said:
I have a good friend that's stationed there also, I will be coming up in about 2 to 3 weeks, I'll get with you:wink: maybe you can show a good ole SC boy how to race:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts