Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just moved to port saint lucie florida any one know where a race track is that is close to me

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
n e more cuz the jennings one is in ga

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Crap, sorry. I just did a quick Google search. There has to be quite a few nearby in a state that size. I have about 4 within 4 hours drive, 1 is 50 min away. You may have to look at surrounding states and be willing to travel for some variety. I found that out this past season,my first few trackdays. It's not cheap man, tires, fuel, lodging etc.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
money aint a problem just want to have fun

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I second that...jennings gp if you want to call it gp sucks!!!

12 lefts and 2 rights I will pass....I hate that track...waste of money, half of the people that go are from floridasportbikers.com and they are the worlds largest :ninnyslap: homo's :crackup:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol so there is nothing close?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I second that...jennings gp if you want to call it gp sucks!!!

12 lefts and 2 rights I will pass....I hate that track...waste of money, half of the people that go are from floridasportbikers.com and they are the worlds largest :ninnyslap: homo's :crackup:
:thefingerhay look at me I'm a homo. so are a lot of other peeps here.:headshake

·
5,932 Posts
if your on floridasportbikers.com then you are :angryfire:suicide::banem::rant::pain10::boxing: :machinegu :deadhorse:rocketwho:protest:

·
5,932 Posts
Then your good, nothing against jennings but i have a street right down the road from me thats better then jennings, even if its on the street. Just using it as a example...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Then your good, nothing against jennings but i have a street right down the road from me thats better then jennings, even if its on the street. Just using it as a example...
I moved to Gainesville so I dont have anywhere to ride I 75 no curves nothing. In when I was in Deltona I knew alot of (alot lov it ) roads and places to ride.:sad:

·
5,932 Posts
Yeah man, know how it is, i live in west palm and the raods are nothing like living up north but to me if you look hard enough you can find something. I happen to only ride a bike and have never owned a single car...so i look a lot lol...either way i have a loop that helps me out from time to time. I hear north florida has better roads then down my way but your saying they dont....weird...

ps the old lady owns the car lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts