Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am Planning On Making My 10 A Track/race Bike Only And Am Trying To Eliminate The Headlight/turn Signal And Horn Loom From The Wiring. When I Traced All Wires I Found Out That I Would Either Have To Cut The Wires Or Use A Different Gauge. I Have Searched The Other Threads And Thought About Getting Another Loom And Just Eliminating The Other Wires But I Wanted To Get All The Info I Could Before I Made A Decision. Thanks For Any Input.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
pm JJ agentzx10rblack...he use to race and i am sure he can help you out

·
Registered
657 Posts
i highly recommend leaving those wires intact. you will be glad you didn't take them out if you ever change your mind, or when you sell the bike. those wires weigh less than a pound all together, so there's really no reason to remove them if you're not building an all out race bike.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
zx10ragentblack he is a ninny mod for this site

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I would not bother with the wires. The extra costs outweighs the benefit. Unless you are building a world class leading race bike.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I wouldn't worry about cut wires and what not. Just unplug things that are not required and leave it at that. Also the race loom is a good option but a bit pricey. Good luck though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts